Reliance Private Homecare is an affiliate of the Reliance Health Care & Hospice Family and an integral part of our commitment to care, Private Home Care target population consists of individuals who, because of age, frailty or disability, require assistance to maintain an ideal quality of life in their home. This program can prolong or completely eliminate the need for a Nursing Home or other long term care placement. Home Care Services may be indicated when:
- A individual has a life altering illness such as uncontrolled diabetes, heart disease, or any other chronic disease that makes it difficult to perform basic activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and cleaning.
- Caregivers have “burned out” from providing care but nursing home placement is not an option.
- An individual is receiving treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation, or dialysis may render them incapable of performing basic activities of daily living.
- Personal Support Services which provide watchful oversight of the client by a Home Care Aide. While in the home the Aide will assist the client bathing, grooming, dressing and other personal task. Additionally, housekeeping, medication assistance, assistance with appointments and meal preparation may be provided.
- Extended Personal Support Services is a form of in-home respite which gives extended relief to family members, thereby, enabling them to maintain normalcy in their lives as well as having satisfaction of knowing their loved ones basic needs are being met.
- Skilled Nursing Services which are performed by Licensed and Registered Nurses according to a physician’s order. Services include, but are not limited to infusion therapy, wound care and other skilled nursing care.
- Medicaid through the Community Care Service Program. (Our staff will happily assist individuals to apply). For those who quality for CCSP the “cost share” portion payable by the client is waived by Reliance Private Homecare and therefore care is provided at NO COST to the client.
- Private Pay cost depends on requested services.
Living independent is what we all desire in the latter days of our lives. We treasure and strive to maintain our independence and ability to care for ourselves. Often the desire to remain autonomous makes the option of assisted living a difficult decision. At Reliance Assisted Living we offer the best of both worlds, assisted living with just the right amount of assistance to maintain an optimal level of independence. Our home like atmosphere coupled with a safe and secure environment create a sense of peace and comfort for residents as well as their families. Friendly, dedicated and specially trained staff encourages the involvement of family and friends while promoting individualsim, happiness and self esteem.
Transforming from the responsibility of doing daily chores, remembering medication regiments and meal preparations to having these done for you, are made easier at Reliance Assisted Living. These services integrated with daily housekeeping, laundry services, balanced meals and snacks and caring oversight enhances the assisted living experience. To assist and encourage our residents in maintaining a independent lifestyle, our team of caregivers consist of:
- Certified Personal Care Assistants who assist with medication administration, personal hygiene, grooming and dressing.
- Dietary Counselors who plan meals and accommodate those who may require special diets
- On site around the clock License and Registered Nurses are available for immedate medical attention.
- Unit Medical Director who will maintain care if resident’s personal physican is unable to continue care.
- Case Manager who will assist individuals who may qualify with obtaining financial aid to assist with monthly payments for services.
Maintaining an active lifestyle is of the utmost importance for the physical and mental wellbeing of everyone. Therefore, daily programs and activities are scheduled and encouraged for all residents. Movie nights in our multimedia room, board and table games, physical recreation activites, planned outings and much welcomed outside entertainment from local organizations balance amusement with fun mental and physical challenges.
All private and semi-private suites at our beaufiful Reliance Assisted Living are tastefully decorated and offer clean, comfortable and spacious home-like atmosphere. Each suite provides safety equipped baths, cable TV, a quick call system to summon help or assistance and pre-wired in room telephone access. To ensure individual comfort each suite has independent heating and air conditioning controls.
Delicious and balanced home style meals are prepared on-site and served at regular daily scheduled intervals. Meals are encouraged to be eaten
with the company of others in our bright and spacious dining area but may be delivered for those wishing to dine in the privacy of their room.
Lite snacks are prepared and available throughout the day in between meals. Holidays and special events are recognized and celebrated with traditional and festive food.
- Reliance Assisted Living is a certified Community Care Service Program (CCSP) facility. This program assists those who qualify by paying for room and board. Veterns and their windows who qualify may be eligible for assistance through the Veteran’s Administration. To find out if you may qualify for either of these two entitlements or if you require additional information, please contact our knowledgeable on site Administrator at 678-833-3750.
- Private Pay
- Special Long Term Insurance Policies
For more information about RELIANCE HEALTHCARE & HOSPICE please contact one of our Patient
Care Representatives Rodney McCord at 678-572-3585 or Angie Edwins at 770-584-9024.